top of page
Scottish Highlands 3* Inverness Ecosse
(single room supplement from
End date of stay
Bed and Breakfast
7 nights in standard double room
5 green fees
- Castle Stuart Links : former host of the European Scottish Open, the course is a best off for golfers in the whole world.
- Fortrose and Rosemarkie Links : the 15th most ancient golf-course in the world. Situated on Chanonry Peninsula, in the « black island », this Scottish Course offers a wide view on Moray Firth.
- Tain Links : without any doubt, one of the best environments in the Highlands for a golf course with the sea on one side and the mountains as a scenery.
- Boat of Garten GC : the fairways are lined with birches, heather and broom plants, enhancing the natural landscape and making the course both beautiful and difficult.
- Golspie Links : the course offers a wonderful view on the Dornoch Firth from all the holes with the the Hill of Ben Braggie as a scenery. The course, a par-70, is a true golfing experience.
Hire-car for 7 days / unlimited kilometers
Extra charges may be applied depending on the arrival and departure times
Extra-charge for single room : 794,00 €
** Flight non-included
Deposit to be paid upon booking
Balance taken 45 days before departure
The selected date is not available
bottom of page